Learning how to stand out from the crowd, while also creating awareness and encouraging loyalty for your Perth business can seem like a secret sauce recipe that no one can get a hold of. That is until now. At A-Team Printing, we have created a guide on how to create that recipe for your business.
Firstly, what is brand awareness?
Brand awareness can be seen by the level or degree in which your target audience is familiar with your brand. It can be identified by your audience’s ability to recognise you. The more brand awareness you have, the more likely you’ll see customer engagement.
Successful brand awareness campaigns can establish a new business or spice up an existing one from growing irrelevant. Brand awareness is part of the reason why someone would spend more for a similar product, just to be associated with a particular label.
Why is brand awareness important?
Increased brand awareness can directly correlate with increased product sales. It can give your company an edge over competitors.
Tell a good brand story
Storytelling is an indispensable tool to generate consumer engagement. Relevant topics you could create stories about include:
- How your brand was founded
- What your brand’s purpose is
- Why your product or service is valuable
- How you’ve helped customers in the past
Everyone remembers a good story, especially your ideal target audience. Share a customer success story, talk about what your customer’s issue was, how your product or service helped and how it impacted your customer’s life afterward. This way, you can engage your audience while communicating a solution to a need.
Use word-of-mouth marketing
- Creating a referral program: Offer rewards or discounts for customers who refer a friend or family member to your business.
- Establishing a unique hashtag: Create a unique hashtag to make it easier for customers to share their brand experiences.
- Sharing customer reviews: When someone writes a positive review about your brand, share it on social media or your website.
Have a print marketing campaign nailed
Whether it is handing out flyers, hanging up posters or having a DL handout handy to give to prospective customers, ensuring you have something that breaks away from a person’s phone, and engages them to stop and consume your brand is a must. This is a sure-fire way to get yourself noticed, in an otherwise saturated market, while making your brand authentic, genuine and well-consumed.
Here are a few key questions before you devise a plan to attract attention, build brand awareness and establish a genuinely loyal ‘fan’ base.
- Who is your target audience?
- What channels do your target audience use most?
- What are you trying to communicate?
- What makes your brand unique from the competition?
Are you ready to apply this secret sauce recipe to your business in Perth? Then speak to our Perth printers today. We will gladly help you elevate your marketing strategy, and ensure your brand is noticed.